Australia supports Economic Reform in Vietnam (Aus4Reform)
Vietnam Competition and Consumer Authority (VCCA) is the implementing agency with the following outputs:
- Amended competition law and reformed implementing institutions in line with international commitments and good practice.
- Enhanced evidence base, information systems and skills to enforce competition agency responsibilities for regulating anticompetitive practices
- Proposed key amendments to the Law on protection of consumers’ rights.
- Enhanced evidence base, information systems and skills to enforce consumer protection responsibilities of the competition agency.
- Strengthened capacity to implement trade remedies in line with international economic integration agreements.